Low Cost Small Business 401k Plans
You want what’s best for your employees, and a 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan can be a major driver of financial success for them and for your company. We share in this mission to help your employees achieve their goals, and that’s why we make a fiduciary promise to act in your best interests at all times. Working alongside Gap Financial Services in Austin or Boerne means bringing efficiency, transparency, and low costs to your company retirement plan. Let us help you determine if a SEP, Simple, Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) or IRA is the best solution for balancing the needs of the business with the goals of your employees. The wisdom of a well-designed plan can provide both financial security and make for a happier workforce. Better yet, it helps attract and keep the talent that your company's success depends on!
How Does Your 401k Stack Up?
- We provide benchmarking to compare our 401(k) plan pricing and service against other providers
- We aim to keep all-in fees for participants under 1%.
- Fiduciary risk protection is automatically included.
- Low-cost institutional mutual funds and ETFs are available even for the smallest of plans.
Full Service 401k Support
When employees enroll in a 401(k) plan, they’re often overwhelmed by long, unorganized lists of fund choices and investment options. We provide participants with clear, appropriately diversified, professionally-managed portfolios. Most importantly, participants have access to personalized advice from an independent fiduciary adviser.
We provide all the support you need to educate your employees on the value of your 401(k) plan or SEP/Simple plan. This includes group and individual meetings, investment guidance and more. We’ll focus on areas that will increase participation and savings levels in the plan.
401k Plan vs. Traditional IRAs
Annual limit per individual
Age 50+ catch-up amount
Roth income limit
Penalty-free access, if needed
Yes, via a loan
* You may only contribute to a Roth IRA if you make less than a certain amount of money: $137,000 for single filers and $203,000 for married couples filing jointly. (These figures are up from $135,000 and $199,000 for 2018.)